Friday, September 9, 2011

New Neighbors!

We have new neighbors. We 'met' them at the pool the other day, but I didn't realize they were the new ones across the street. They have two boys - naturally, I want them to be our new best friends, so I though we should bribe... er, I mean welcome, yes welcome them to the neighborhood with a batch of brownies.

Okay, so it was in my cabinet calling my name - and I don't think you should screw with brownies -so we opted for the box - I mean why make it harder on your self then need be.

Start with a box of brownies. Add egg oil and water. (mix liquids together first and then add the powder - it's a better mix that way!)

Let wookie woo play with the box while mixing it up, and then let him try the brownie batter. It makes wookie really happy to try new things, and act like a big boy!

put the batter into the oven and let cook - read the package, it'll tell ya everything you need to know (the beauty of the box!)
Then let dewba doo try the batter, and an oreo... I mean, he was really patient while we stirred the batter!

go outside to play while the brownies bake (this is one of the best parts of baking brownies - you get at least 30 mins of free time!)
you can throw mulch on your brother
and then show brother how to play with the mulch
huh... mulch... cool...
Then before you know it, you're all mulched out and TA DA - Brownies are done!

let 'em cool then run them over to your new neighbors... become best friends, or at least friends that say 'hey, wzzup' when you see one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment